Saturday, July 12, 2008

ALWAYS FAR AWAY FROM ME

It’s so hard to be a military spouse I been married for almost four years and his always away from me. One time he left me when me and him first got married in Philippine he go back to Korea his duty station and after that I follow him there. When I get in Korea he’ll be on the boat ride going to states I am really disappointed I am hoping that he’ll be there for me longer and I have to stay to my aunt for a month and to get all my paper fix. One month is like forever. After one month I am finally here in states and he have to go to Iraq and I am here alone without family they said that I am so brave but deep inside I am scared its different world from where I came from. After a year he came back and I am so happy that his here again and then last January he have to go to Afghanistan to his new duty station I feel that his always too far he always go miles away from me. I know in the future he will be here just be by my side and never go further away from me.

No comments: