Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Loretta Lynn’s Haunted Mansion


Any one and everyone have a different beliefs in ghost my experience is when I visit a haunted house here in Tennessee and the mansion is too old but still pretty much keep maintain. Loretta Lynn as you know is a famous country singer back in ’70 she is a coal miner’s daughter and she got married at the age of 13 and have 4 kids at the age of 20. I am so trill to hear something about it it’s quit interesting she have the determination to raise her kids by herself. She bought this mansion because I feel the same way I see the beauty of it but I don’t think I can live there by myself even though the ghost is friendly and no harm I just feel like they are everywhere. Its nice to visit there sometimes plan a trip and you’ll be amaze on what u can see…

No comments: