Thursday, July 10, 2008

Love At First Sight


I remember when my husband and me met, he was station in Korea while Im in Philippines my aunt work in Korea for a years and her boyfriend is in military. While she’s in Korea her boyfriend introduce her to josh my husband, he drink’s, smoke and party all the time he said to my aunt can you find me a good girl that didn't smoke or drink? My aunt replies sure and since she have lot's of friends on the list to find a boyfriend too. Me I was in Philippine and I didn’t really want to have a boyfriend by that time. I send my aunt my picture a long time ago since I was in 3rd year high school so I didn’t expect her to find me anymore boyfriend imp just so shock one day that she call me and she said that somebody interested to see me. I didn’t expect anyone to enter my life I was focus on working and support my family and marrying someone is not really crossing my mind but life is really mysterious in some way and now I am happily married with my man my love and my love at first sight.

No comments: